Case Results/ Reviews
- $1.1 Million recovered for the family of a man killed in a car accident.
- $395,000 recovered for a man who was rear-ended by a police officer.
- $285,000 recovered for a child who injured his hand at a restaurant.
- Maximum policy limits awarded to children injured while in car accident.
- $75,000 recovered for a woman injured in a motor vehicle collision, and an additional $50,000 recovered for the same client injured in a motor vehicle accident the following year.
- $62,500 awarded to woman injured by another driver.
- $60,000 recovered for a man who re-aggravated back injuries
Karen D. from Atlanta, GA
Mr. Gabriel’s law firm was well-organized, knowledgeable, courteous, compassionate, timely, and professional. Walter and his staff were easy to contact and they responded promptly to my questions or concerns through emails or phone calls. When it came time to deal with the insurance companies, Walter was thorough and well-prepared in representing me. I would definitely recommend Mr. Gabriel’s law firm to anyone in need of legal representation.
Cherronda Grinter from Atlanta, GA
I just wanted to say Thank You Mr. Gabriel.
My daughter was in a school bus accident and the school and bus services didn’t want to pay for her injuries.
He took my case on like a true champ and he got all her medical bills reduced and paid. Oh, did I mention that he got it settled in less than 6 months (who’s blessed, Me ;). Oh and he did it faster than the attorney I had before. He made sure he kept us in the loop at all times. If you want an attorney that will go to war for you, then, I suggest you get Mr. Walter Gabriel – Greatest Attorney Of All. Love him Love him.
Anna R. from Merrillville, IN
I was involved in a personal injury at the (Atlanta) airport. Mr. Gabriel and his staff by the name of Gabriel was very courteous, professional and compassionate. I was a nervous wreck but he reassured me that everything will be fine. He was able to negotiate my medical bills down so I can recover more of the settlement. I love to travel but was afraid to go to an airport. Now I feel relax and stress-free. I would highly recommend Mr. Gabriel to represent you!
Ike E. from Atlanta, GA
I’ve had two cases with Attorney Gabriel and very pleased with his professionalism, timeliness and also keeping me up to date on my case. Even though I’m not familiar with his line of work, he made sure to simplify each step and I really appreciate that.